top of page

WCLS provides services to applicants and recipients of OW (Ontario Works, also known as welfare) and ODSP (Ontario Disability Support Program).  If you disagree with a decision about your benefits, then we can advise you of your rights and help you try to resolve the matter.  In some cases, we can represent you on an appeal to the Social Benefits Tribunal. 

Examples of social assistance issues we may help with:   

  • Your application for benefits was denied

  • Your benefits were suspended or cancelled  

  • A particular benefit was denied, reduced or cancelled, such as the Special Diet Allowance or Mandatory Special Necessities

  • You were charged an overpayment with which you disagree


We do not distribute or complete ODSP applications.  If you would like to apply to ODSP and you are currently receiving OW benefits, ask your OW caseworker for an application.  If you are not receiving OW benefits, then you can get an ODSP application form after doing a financial eligibility test at your local ODSP office.  You will then need to bring a set of forms to your medical practitioner to complete, and there is also a form for you to complete.























For helpful links click here.

Our office is open :


Monday to Friday

8:30 am to 12:00 pm

1:00 pm to 4:30 pm


After hours and off-site appointments available

Our office is located on the ground floor and is wheelchair accessible.

bottom of page