top of page

WCLS provides services to people who access child-related tax benefits.  These benefits include the Canada Child Benefit, Child Disability Tax Benefit, Ontario Child Benefit, and GST/HST credit.  If you received a letter from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), then we can advise you of your rights. We can assist you by helping you contact the CRA to try to gather information and resolve your concern. In some cases, we can provide brief services to help you submit required documentation and file objections.

Examples of Child Tax Benefit issues we may help with:    

  • Your application for benefits was denied

  • You received notice that you have been assessed an overpayment


You must file your taxes to receive child-related tax benefits. There are free tax services available in Toronto. If you did not apply for child-related tax benefits while completing your tax return, you can apply using the Canada Child Benefits Application (RC66) found online or through your accountant.

























For helpful links click here.

Our office is open :


Monday to Friday

8:30 am to 12:00 pm

1:00 pm to 4:30 pm


After hours and off-site appointments available

Our office is located on the ground floor and is wheelchair accessible.

bottom of page