top of page

WCLS provides services to low-income tenants, occupants and renters. If you are having a problem with your rental unit or your landlord, we can explain your rights and obligations under the law. We can advise you regarding the steps you need to take in order to resolve the issue.  In some cases, we can represent you. We assist with both private and public housing matters. 

Examples of housing issues we may help with:   

  • You believe your landlord is harassing you or interfering with your rights as a tenant

  • Your landlord is not making repairs to your unit

  • You receive a notice of termination from your landlord

  • You receive a notice of hearing from the Landlord and Tenant Board

  • You receive an eviction order

We do not help people find houses or apartments, although we can refer you to organizations that might be able to assist you. We do not assist landlords.












For helpful links click here.

 Rules Around Air Conditioners -

Our office is open :


Monday to Friday

8:30 am to 12:00 pm

1:00 pm to 4:30 pm


After hours and off-site appointments available

Our office is located on the ground floor and is wheelchair accessible.

bottom of page